Heating is required in indoor pools and outdoor, that can not be naturally heated by the sun and ambient air. Typical heating the pool is relatively not high initial investment - these are electric heaters and heat exchangers, but in this type of specificity, the investor should be interested to operation energy consumption in any kind.Even the smalles pool is a large amount of water that gives heat through its surface by 80% of 100 %.
Here are basic possibilities:
- electrical heater - not high initial investment if there is enough electrical power /the smallest pool heater is a minimum of 9 kW/ and during operation, the cost is very high. Installed in the engine room.
- heat exchanger - not too expensive facility, but the hot water for the primary circle has to be with a high temperature, so it requires other existing kind os water heating. Also will be installed in the engine room.
- solar panels - high initial investment in a good project, almost no operating costs later.
- heat pump - the principle of air conditioning, but warms water. High initial investment, low running costs thereafter.
- geothermal pump - an innovation in the industry, for this type the initial investment is too high, and the mandatory is the presence of underground water with normal temperature.
In any pool with heating, to save and maintain the temperature, it is necessary to use cover. For outdoor pools most effectively during the summer days is solar cover, and for indoor - the ro - roller cover because it saves the dehumidifier investment around the pool, if there is no central air conditioning.