It is a room for thermal treatments at different temperatures and low humidity. The classical sauna is made of wood and heated up with classical wood stove, electric or infrared one.
– Finnish sauna – a room with high temperature at 80 / 110о C.
– Aroma sauna (Danarium) – a room with temperature at 40/60° C; essential oils are used.
– Herbal sauna – a room with temperature – at 40/60° C, herbs, hay, straws are used.
– Infrared sauna – a room warmed by infrared rays.
– Sanarium – a room with temperature at 40/50° C
– Colour sauna (chromatic) – a room with temperature at 40/60 °C and changing color effects.
For the realisation of the above sauna premises other materials than wood such as ceramic, stone, etc. can be used.