The feasibility study is mandatory for every wellness project - from the luxury SPA center and the huge water park, to the home sauna. It has the task to specify the defining issues for the project:
· Purpose - whether it will have a destination significance, or will provide entertainment to hotel guests;
· Usefulness - who will use it and for what.
In the feasibility study, NOLA 7 clarifies the economic feasibility of the project and helps you decide whether the investment is worth it and what the return will be. At this stage we:
· Make a financial justification, based on the estimated use and prices;
· Study the competition;
· Develop a functional scheme.
What services do we offer at the feasibility study stage?
· Design of SPA and wellness therapies (programs).
· Choice of water attractions.
· Choice of vision and leading design.
· Design of complex projects.
· Design and process management.
· Project implementation management.
· Consulting in preparation for operation.
· Functional auditing.
For over a quarter of a century, NOLA 7 has carried out a feasibility study for more than 720,000 square meters of projects for wellness centers and water and leisure facilities - small and large.
Call us for more information!