Hydromassage and wellness baths
The baths are ready small water facilities with a specific purpose - hydromassage, air massage and water therapies. They are divided into categories according to:
· Users - private and public;
· Construction - portable and built-in;
· Placement - outdoor or indoor;
· Their body - anatomical and ordinary;
· Filtration - with and without filtration;
· Their purpose - hydromassage, flotation, medical tangents, aromatherapy, etc.
The small volume and the strong pressure on the skin from the nozzles during massage pollute the water more and faster than in the pool. Therefore, public baths require:
· More filtration cycles per day;
· Quality filtering equipment;
· Automatic water control and maintenance systems;
· Decontamination on several levels.
The most effective massage is obtained with hydromassage baths with deep and properly formed anatomically separated places. But non-anatomical ones are more economically advantageous for the public.
NOLA 7 is a long-time official representative of global manufacturers of such baths, such as Sundancespas, Poolspa and others. We have also developed effective technologies for flawless water purification in public baths.
Contact us and we will help you choose your bathtub!